Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Enough about me....


Yes...I've done it. I have officially joined the world of blogging and although I'm sure the Husband, who will have a variety of aliases depending on my mood as: Hubby...Husband...CB.... will have PLENTY to say about this new venture, he will (secretly) LOVE all my blogs that are a tribute to him...as follows :)

The Familia....
My darling Husband...a person who gives me the world...he is brilliant...selfless..has an acerbic, sarcastic and witty sense of humor that is closely matched by one other person I know (mWm) wink wink.

My charming 3 1/2 (rock star-quarterback in the making ) ham of a son will love the idea that of me blogging about him... I wouldn't be surprised if he's starts posting a few himself!


Napoleon II a.k.a "Poley" ( 5lb Miniture Pinscher)...is the newest member of our family...he is by far is the laziest neurotic toy dog...ever.




And then there's moi...


A NEWLY 30 something...EXTRAORDINARY wife :) ...adoring mommy...fantabulous sissy... fantastical daughter...and totally devoted BFF. TERRIBLE SPELLER...so please be kind! I love all things that sparkle...twinkle and shine. Fall is my most favorite time of the year because of ...the smell of Bonita fireplaces burning, fall apparel and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes...although I HATE pumpkin pie! I have the most AMAZING women in my life...I make multi-tasking look easy... Senor Tivo is the other man in my life... I LOVE fancy and home cooked dinners...date nights with the Hubby...Starbucks with my ladies...health, beauty and fashion...I have boundless energy that can be exhausting to those who love me most ;)


Sooooooooooo....... welcome to my colorful and stylishly chaotic life...

1 comment:

  1. We are officially crazy! CB and 19 are gonna have a field day with us when they find out!!

    ReplyDelete