Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The world is so big...



So it's that time.
That time to get him up.
That time to watch him dress....
That time to have him brush his teeth and eat 
a healthy breakfast...

That time...
That time to drop him off...
 That time to watch him
walk away with a back pack bigger then he is...
That time when a wave and the blow of a kiss will suffice...

That time...

That time to watch him go to school.

He has made that shift from baby...to boy...and as
I sit here a groveling mess!!
I couldn't be more excited for him.
(although I'm secretly excited he has short days on Fridays.. I get him all to myself!)

For 5 years he was my side kick ... my buddy...my boy
and now he's growing up...
At least I know I'm " his beautiful and favorite girl"
 I am so thankful to his daddy for giving me the opportunity
to stay at home with him
and to share him with his family and friends...
( especially his Mia( his other beautiful girl) & Ito:))))

The world is a big a place X...
and it's waiting for you my love....



No comments:

Post a Comment