Sunday, October 18, 2009






I have ALWAYS been a fan of photography...I, however can't keep a camera alive for the LIFE of me. I. AM. THE CAMERA. GRIMM REAPER.

This aside I have always wanted to have professional family photos taken, that weren't from....

A. my janky half broken camera

and

B.Anything I have Picasad the shit out of

Sooooooo......I found my saving grace ;)

Lillie...from http://lilliebphotography.com

Is our NEW family photographer!!! This fellow BVHS alum, and a wonderfully talented mommytographer caught my eye one evening as I got lost in her blog. Her GORGEOUS shots of her beautifully colorful family made me want what she was having, and yesterday we finally got to meet her! She made the experience so wonderful and sooooo much fun even my camera shy hubby walked away feeling a little proud.

I cant wait to see her work ...and share it with my world!!!

Pics...coming soon!


1 comment: