Sunday, December 13, 2009


Believe...

About a year ago my mom suggested we take a ride on the Polar Express. I was like huh?what? your trippn! But I succumbed to the Grandparents peer pressure and decided this would be a great Xmas adventure for the little guy.

The whirlwind of chaos that surrounded this spectacular event- from forgetting to BUY the freaking tickets to the GRULING 8hr drive to Williams AZ in a snow storm was worth this experience!!

We're talking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I mean I'm 30 and seriously had more fun than the 3 year old!

Upon arrival to the Grand Canyon Railway Museum (which might I add is situated in the most adorable 1950's town) was a site to see!!! There was snow...there was...music....children and parents in snuggly PJ's...cookies...and sing along songs...there was the North Pole...THERE WAS SANTA AND HIS REINDEER'S....and last of all...every child (including myself) received a golden bell!!!!!!!

I MEAN COME ON!!!








Whether you have little one's or not this is definitely an experience for anyone to enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment