Wednesday, December 9, 2009


CONFESSION:
\
I'm a 30 year old college graduate.



Well...you read it here first.

By this time tomorrow I will have submitted my final papers, and provided I pass which I motherfreaking will! I will have FINALLY graduated from San Diego State University!

HOLLA! THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE AN AZTEC PARTY WOOO YAAA!

So about 3 1/2 years ago I set 4 goals for myself, all of which I wanted to complete by the time I was 30:

1. Loose 45+ lbs....which I did...and have maintained, give or take those 7 dreadful pounds!
2. Go to Hawaii with My Love...check.
3. Have a second child...not quiet...but still working on it :)
4. Graduate from SDSU....which after tomorrow I can officially check off my list too!

3 out of 4 ain't to shabby!

I'm definitely the first to say that having a degree can be overrated sometimes, both my husband and my father have "some college" experience and have done very well for themselves despite.



And even though my degree will NOT help me win the Nobel Peace prize or help find the cure for AIDS.


It sure does feel great to be done :)




3 comments: