Sunday, November 22, 2009



CONFESSION:

WTF do you get the man who:

A. ALREADY has everything he wants for Christmas?

and

B. Gets you everything YOU want.

After watching Modern Family last week I REFUSE to give him coupons. UGH.


I have to admit...I'm stumped. This year I have NO CLUE what to get the Husband.

None.
Nada.
Zippo.

Usually I pat myself on the back this time of year for my punctual yet ever so fantastic idea of a Xmas gift. However this year I'm at a loss.

WHAT IN THE FREAKING HELL DO YOU GET A MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING HE WANTS?

SoooooooooooI did a mental check list:

Anything golf related...check.

How about some clothes...ugh...check...plus that's what the moms are for.

Shoes...double check.

PS3....checkkity check check.

DJ Hero...check, freaking check, freaking check!

Logitech P.O.T crazzzzzzyass universal remote control.......C-H-E-C-K!

ANYTHING VIDEO GAME RELATED.....CHHHHHEEEEZZZZEEECCCKKK!

Maybe a sick ass helmet for his bike??......OOOHHHH WAIT that was last year! cHeCk.

Can we see my point?





I 'll probably just resort to wrapping my fat ass up in left over Costco wrapping paper slapping a fu*cking bow on and calling it a day.

Stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. hey! i just made my blog private, so i need your email address to add you. view my profile and you will find my email addy.

    ReplyDelete