Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sugar & Spice
& all things nice
Thats what little girls are made of....



This weekend my mother and I threw my little sister's baby shower. It. Was. Absolutely. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
and
Our best work yet!
People were so in awe with everything we had done that restaurant guest were taking pictures and asking if we were for hire!!!!!!!

To welcome my new little niece Emilie Rae ...we had MS pom poms in hues of coral and pinks cascading from a gorgeous picture tree...delicious gourmet cupcakes in delectable flavors like passion fruit...peanut butter...smores...carrot cake and vanilla chai all from Cupcakes Squared.





Soapsicles for every guest.


And...

Winner's from our scratch and win ticket went home with adorable scented candles
(these are not the exact ones, but close)


Overall it was a magical day for my beautiful sister


No comments:

Post a Comment