Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boy Wonder....

As MANY of you know...I was "suppose" to have a girl.

 I say "suppose" because GOD had always intended for me to have another set of jewels around the house.  But of course modern technology got it wrong...go figure.

So instead of a V (a lady's part in case some of you are slow to pick up what I'm putt'n down)

I got a P....literally!

And I couldn't be happier...I was blessed with a beautiful healthy little peanut.  And if you've ever seen my  Main Squeeze (click on link)...you'll know how truly blessed Iam.

So this weekend my Personal Photographer(sissylaw photog extraordinaire) and her very posh assistant (*wink wink)  took some fabulous pix of me and the Little Guy.  And I love them so much...

For me...I think it's important not only to have family pix but to also have special pix of just you and each kid...so when they grow up and look back...they'll have beautiful memories not only of their colorful family, but special moments when they feel like they were the only ones in the world and they had your undivided love and affection :))))

Thanks P for taking pictures of my little piglet.
For taking away my wrinkles.
And for not showing the width of my thighs.










Stay tuned for pix of me and the Main Squeeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment