Monday, June 6, 2011

Well hello again...

IM BACK!!!!





And rather than bore you with the details...let me just say:


I had another precious girl boy...
Peyton Christopher
(llllloooonnnng story. You'd either
have to know me to understand...or have lived in San Diego to have heard!)

I've graduated from college...FINALLY 
(like 10 years later ) but any whooo... whose counting!

Ive been on a bunch of FAB vacations with the Mister and the little Mister

I've had an exciting year and I'am so blessed 
(depending on the day and nap hour ) 
to stay homewith the kiddos for now :)


 Which is why I cant promise a new post every hour or even everyday
HOWEVER I will do my best to bring great and healthy recipes ,DIY projects and
some VERY novice photographs of my little ones and anything else I fancy.


So to my very few readers...
welcome.
Sit back.
Relax.
And enjoy my ramblings of life according to moi. 






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your newest addition to the family and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete