Monday, June 6, 2011

South Beach...not just a place where beautiful people grow.

Well as promised...I decided to share my secret to weight loss. 
*Spoiler ahead*

Sorry folks...it's not just a diet. 
It's a lifestyle...

I confess...
I LOVE FOOD.  And FOOD LOVES me. 

And like a 30 something woman... my thighs and ever looming muffin top were. not. happy.

So in 2007 I decided to try The South Beach Diet...(click on the link and read more about it.)
 
I was 10mts postpartum with Little Mister and weighed 167.
I'm 5'2...need I say more?
Once I started this little to no sugar/high protein/ low fat/ raw and clean diet the pounds started to melt off...I'm talkin' 14lbs in the first 2.5 weeks!!!
I maintained this lifestyle coupled with running (my choice of exercise) for nearly 3 years.
And before I got preggo with the Littlest Mister I had lost almost 40lbs!!


It's definitely not for the lazy...but if you are up to the challenge and feel like you NEED a foodie make over or just want to shed some very unwanted pounds check out www.southbeachdiet.com


Stay tuned for some quick yummy summer foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment