Sunday, January 24, 2010


CONFESSION:


My New Wants (sadly amongst many)...

As a child I have always been fascinated by anything that twinkles, sparkles and shines.
My parents are originally from the Big Apple...
home to a magical place on West 47th Street called the

The Diamond District.

My mother's jewelry collection would make any
lady's mouth salivate hidden away under
lock
and
key

all I do is...drool...drool...drool
amongst her collection of vintage goodies
are a few Cartier pieces...

And like her I have an affinity
for all things pretty...
Diamonds
Gems
Gold
Rose Gold
Platnium
White Gold
Silver
Rolled Gold
Vermil
Art Deco inspired
Pieces from the Middle East
Spanish coins
Byzantine
unique antique
ESPECIALLY Estate
Victorian
Edwardian
Art Nouveau
Mid-Century Retro
and Contemporary periods
70's pieces are amongst my fave!

And like my father- Thankfully My Hubby indulges my obsession for jewelry
(of course in moderation...heee...heee...)

which leads me to my post...


My appetite for these little vintage wants
(not NEEDS)
has me HUUUUUNNNGRRRYY!

Cartier 18k Yellow Gold Love Bangle Bracelet





oooohhh and of course...




CARTIER TRI-COLOR 18K GOLD TRINITY ROLLING BAND RING




Yummy Yummy I'm sooooo Hungry!

1 comment:

  1. didnt violet have the "cartier" bangle in silver? i swore she had it on when we were at the hospital. i WILL get that ring someday with the diamonds!!

    ReplyDelete