Sunday, January 24, 2010



LOOK WHOS BAAAAACCCCKKKK.....


He's dirty.
He's scheevy.
He was CHEATED out of pure victory but a mousy TWIIIZZZAT.
He is Whiskey Tango at it's finest

and in my opinion...



He IS the ULTIMATE SURVIVOR...

The person we LOVE to HATE and HATE to LOVE....

Villain

Russell Hantz
from Season 19 Survivor Samoa
is back.
And ready for VENGEANCE!

Y-E-S !!!!

I can't wait till FEBRUARY 11th premires the MOST anticipated
Season yet!

The Husband can and I can barley contain ourselves!





AND OF COURSE AMERICA'S FAVORITE CUTIE PIES...


In....





Jordan and Jeff competing in yet another Hubby and my's fav

The Amazing Race airing on Valentines Day!

wwwwoooopppiiieee!


2 comments:

  1. only jeff&jordan could get me to cave and watch the amazing race!
    i don't dislike it but ive just never gotten into it the way y'all have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea!! I LOVED that boy. La la loved him. :) If only he could kick is dirty cig habit. I cannot WAIT to watch them again--- so glad I saw this!

    ReplyDelete