Wednesday, January 6, 2010


The Teacher's Aid (a.k.a bitch)


So, most of you know that I've graduated from college, and the looming question I get from most is:

"What are you going to do now?"...

And believe me I have thought long and hard about this question. I was just having this conversation yesterday with the BFF, and explained that because I was 30 and FINALLY finished school that I felt obligated to get out into the work force and finally make some mon-nay.

Soooo......

Every single night I would find myself on craigslist or Monster in deseperate search for the "perfect" job. What that was I didn't know. All I knew was that I wanted to:

A. earn a salary of some sort
B. work close to home
C. have flexible hours and flexible vacation.

Then I realized, WTH am I thinking!!!! That's what everyone flipp'n wants!!!!! errrrrr!!!!!!!
And in this tragic ecomny it's not easy to start a career or even find a decent paying job for that matter. Plus my wonderful Husband reminded that as long as I was happy he didn't care what I made...awwwwwwww ;)


Sooooooooooooooooo............ what I have decided to do, is stick to my original plan. Which was get my B.A.- take the CBEST-pass the CBEST-get my 30 day credential-and substitute teach.

Which brings me today's post.

Today I will be volunteering in my sissy's kindergarten classroom every week to get the hang of what she does, and no it's not for socializing!!! I'm sure her Nazi ass will put me to work!!!

This should be v-e-r-y interesting...I graduated from college to become Mrs. B's Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment