Tuesday, January 19, 2010

She's here....

At 10:28am on January 18th, I recieved a phone call.

My sister tells me " We can't do dinner tonight"

And of course I'm like " Ummmmmmmmmm....W-H-Y!?"

and this was all I heard...

"Because, I'm on my way to the hospital, I'm having this baby tonight!"

From that moment it was like a whirlwind!!!

I ran home.
The Husband came immediately from work.
My parents ran to Starbucks to re-charge.
We dropped the Little Guy off at his Gramma's.
Flew to the hopital.
Sat.
Waited.
The lobby was
filled with excited family members
and
amazing friends.

My Beautiful Sissy and her Man
laid...so calm...so relaxed...her birthing experience could not be more amazing!!
At 6:54 pm on a stormy San Diego night
my adorable niece was born

Emilie Rae
7lbs
18inches
perfection.

(It's not the best quality picture...what can I say BB camera's SUCK)








And this BIOTCH...

Gave birth to her FIRST CHILD
in
5 pushes
and
3 mins
from the time the Dr. walked in!

I mean REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Que Eva!

More pics of our adorable little burrito to come!

4 comments: